Best Blogger Tips

Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm A VIP Don't Ya Know?

I know I was surprized to learn this too but I am very excited.  Penningtons has invited me to a VIP event this Thursday evening.

It is quite hush hush as to what it is about.  I have only been told to be prepared to be amazed and that I will be one of the first to see an "innovative in-store installation".  What is that you ask?  I don't know BUT it sure sounds interesting and something I don't want to miss.


There is also going to be hors d'oeuvres, professional styling and make-up - sounds like my kind of event.  I will be sure to take lots of pics and tell you all about it.


My fun so far has been announcing to "the dude" everyday how I can't do things because I am a VIP.  "I am sorry, you want dinner made?  Sorry VIP's don't make dinner"  And just incase you are wondering... VIP's don't do dishes, dust, sweep, or walk the dog, but they do expect fresh coffee and warm croissants brought to them in bed.


Strangely, I have heard a few times this VIP thing is going to my head.  Hmmm, maybe I should be more concerned about my head instead of my hips no longer fitting through the doorway.


I will tell you all about the event.  In the meantime, I thought I would share a few Fall pieces from Penningtons.  They also have a Fall Look Book you might be interesting checking out.

1 comment:

New Posts Previous Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...